OK, this doesn’t actually use honey, but it is a bit sweet from the coconut aminos. I made it up last night and it was delicious and super easy. 5 min prep and under 30 mins until it’s in your belly ☺️ Try pairing this with a green salad or steamed green beans.
4 Ingredient Honey Mustard Salmon
- Wild Caught Salmon (I used Trader Joe’s Wild Caught Frozen)
- Kerry Gold Butter- 1-2 Tbs depending on size of fish
- Whole Grain Dijon Mustard (the seedy stuff. Also Trader Joe’s) 1-2 Tbs again depending on size of fish
- Coconut Aminos- Whole Foods or Natural Foods store, in with the soy sauce
- Preheat oven 375 if fresh fish and 400 if frozen
- Place fish in a casserole dish or pie dish. Spread the mustard evenly on top. A medium amount (covering but not thick). Scoop out some butter and distribute evenly on top of mustardy fish. Sprinkle about 2 Tbs of the coconut aminos on top. No need to cover with foil.
- Bake until cooked through. DO flip it over when halfway done, if possible. Keep an eye on it. It cooks quickly near the end. Frozen fish took roughly 20-25 mins.
Did you like it? Let me know in the comments section, below!