Sorry (not really) to bombard you with yet another cauliflower thing! These cauliflower sandwich thins are just too good, not to share. I’m jumping on the cauliflower band wagon, I guess!
These handy little cauliflower sandwich thins freeze well, so if you find em, stock up! They can be particularly useful if you’re looking for ways to reduce bread, or just looking to change things up. I haven’t tried them grilled yet, but I bet they would be great as a grilled ham and cheese (and egg?).
Why I like it:
- Made with whole foods
- Grain-free, which can sometimes be helpful for healing the GI system
- Vegetable is the first ingredient. Who doesn’t need that!?
- They taste good
- They are pre-made and easy to use
How I use it:
- Ham and egg sandwiches
- Open faced sandwiches or under some runny eggs
Where you can buy it:
- Trader Joe’s (refrigerated section and the brand is Trader Joe’s)
- I wish these were more widely available and I almost didn’t use these as a featured product, because of it. You can request your store to carry this product, or fill out this form to request it in a certain store!